Coddington Hall

Quincy, Massachusetts, USA

Coddington Hall, which opened as Coddington School in 1908, is a three-story building enlisted on the National Register of Historic Places.

The historical construction was completely renovated, and its exterior was restored to its original condition using Kawneer’s solutions. The building now houses the school administration offices and the city’s planning and information technology departments. City records say the building was named in honor of William Coddington, Quincy’s earliest benefactor.

ARCHITECT: Wessling Architects, Quincy, MA
GLAZING CONTRACTOR/WINDOW INSTALLLER: North East Energy Control Systems, Canton, MA
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Nauset Construction, Needham, MA

Photography: ©Bob Perzel